Chitika

Monday, August 6, 2012

Please come back home....

I wish I had my dad by my side today..
Just thinking of him makes me cry..
Why so soon he had to go..
Before I had to say good-bye...

He should show me the type of male,
I should look for in a mate..
Now that He's gone, I feel I'm all alone..

I wish I could have told him,
"I love you" and "daddy,take care"..
Before he went to the war..

I love you, I love you.. Please come back..
I want you to be by my side for ever and ever..

All the time when I see his grave..
I fall down on my knees and begin to cry..
I want him back, it's not fair..
A dad like him was very rare..
Why so soon he had to go..
I miss my dad with all my heart..

He never had time to spend with me..
He only saw my some of caterpillar years..
But today I had grown up and young..
His daughter is going to spread her wings..
Will he comes to see how she is going to fly..

Please come back home..
Your butterfly going to fly...
This isn't happening without you..
It can't be true...
Source: http://www.facebook.com/mylifemyluv

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Mrs Anita i cannot hide this great testimony that take place in my life i will love every one
    to know that is why i will always keep on sharing my testimony to every body in the forum on how this great powerful spell caster called Dr palipa , help me to bring back my husband that left me since two years ago for another girl and also help me to get pregnant for him, it was a greatest surprise to me because i never believe i will get him back and also get pregnant, because we where married since over seven years but we could not have a baby later on my husband started cheating on me, and left me for another girl, it break my heart i was confuse i do no what to do each day i cry and cry i try all my possible best to get him back but i could not i contacted some spell caster but they could not solve my problem until a friend of mine introduce me to this great powerful spell caster i contacted him through templeofamazingtestimony@gmail.com i tell him all my problem he said he we help me but it was a greatest surprise to me my husband that left me since two years ago, come back to me saying that i should forgive him and i was able to get pregnant for him it was just like a dream to me it was just the hand work of this powerful spell caster.advice if you have any kind of problem or difficulties that is disturbing you in life is for you to contact this powerful spell caster that can help you solve your problem, because he save me templeofamazingtestimony@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete