Chitika

Thursday, June 14, 2012

DON'T SAY GOOD BYE..


It's a strange co-incidence..
What a meeting this is..

We have met again today..
There is something in it..
Let go of formalities..
Let's get to know each other..

You have just come..
And now you are going..

DON'T SAY GOOD BYE..

I have started to stop while walking..
I was not what I have become now..

I meet even the blowing wind with a smile..
I recite tales and talk about you..

I don't know what it feel's like a dream..
Why somebody feel's like mine..
Why the world is getting lost..
Why do I feel that now I am not lonely..

DON'T SAY GOOD BYE..

I hold no complaint..
Against you..
I like your every talk..

My heart get's fearful..
When I turn and look backwards..
I fear that my destination..
Might get lost on the path..

Your meeting me is a kindness..
Please don't break my heart..
I am lonely without you..
Please stop.. My life..

source:http://www.facebook.com/mylifemyluv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment