Chitika

Friday, June 22, 2012

You are the Sunshine in my life


You are the Sunshine in my life…. That brings life to me every day…. I always shut my eyes I can see your face every where I forget your sparkling eyes…. I can say although we have to get apart from each other…. My Love for you will last forever……
I’ll wipe your tears and give my happiness to you….. When I look into your eyes.. And you look back at time…….. When I look at my life…. And see the memories made….. I need to see you.. From our first kiss, to our last….. And every second in between…. Still fresh on my lips…
And I want you to know That I’m so much in love with you…. Nothing can make me turn around… coz I have decided it all To spend the rest of my life with you…… 
Please keep me a little space in your heart To lay my suffering soul………… My live for you will never die Till I breathe my last breath…….. With all my love……
I want to remind you again and again….. That you’ll be living in my heart forever And nothing can make me forget you…
As long as I live.............

source:http://www.facebook.com/mylifemyluv


 

No comments:

Post a Comment